Thursday, November 6, 2008

Define Your Life - Ride a Bike

I love bicycles, always have and always will. Growing up in Eugene, Oregon I spent many hours traveling the dedicated bike paths laid out around the city. Now residing in Ohio (until I retire back out to Oregon!) I pedal the incredible Ohio/Erie Towpath.

During the "good riding" months out here (away from Oregon) I spend a lot of time at Century Cycles in Peninsula, Ohio. I just signed up for their email newsletter so I could be notified of the great bike repair classes they offer in the "bad riding" months.

In their email reply to me was a great qoute:

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -Bill Nye, the Science Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words about Century Cycles! We linked to your blog from our blog:

http://blog.centurycycles.com/2008/11/wood-finery-and-life-defined.html

See you soon and keep on riding!