Saturday, March 3, 2012

Handmade Music Instruments-Ukulele

When looking into ukuleles you will hear many different terms. Styles, types and manufacturers, such as:
  • baritone ukulele
  • tenor ukulele
  • resonator ukulele
  • lanikai ukulele
  • martin ukulele
  • oscar schmidt ukulele
  • koa ukulele
  • hilo ukulele
The list goes on and on because this is a very popular subject that is really making a come back!

My favorite type is cigar box ukulele and my favorite manufacturer is me. Yes I make my own unique one of a kind Cigar Box Ukulele's. I'm currently working on 15 new ones.... it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble, right?

Actually I work a full-time job, help my wife run a travel business and manage to find time to build and market these beautiful handmade music instruments.



Please view more of my Cigar Box Ukulele's


No comments: