Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things that disgust me

 Racism
 Intolerance of others
 Closed minds
 Hate
 The religion of egotism
 Me when I find myself falling back into any of these childhood induced patterns of thought.

Being born into societies we are taught from birth, no bombarded from birth to think in dark ways and convinced to believe they are the right ways.

The good thing is I can now catch myself in them and step outside my dark box of lies into the light of truth. I’m not perfect and probably never will be, but it makes sense to me the more you shine the light into the darkness the less dark it can be.

As a good friend of mine reminds me a person that carries their own lantern will never fear the darkness. Thank you old friend for your clear thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catching up on my readings... Thanks for sharing such wonderful posts Norm. Great reminders :)

Mutuelle sante said...

Thank you it has been a good guide, now to make a cigar box guitar is without a doubt easy utilizing your recommendation. Kudos