Thursday, December 4, 2008

Save the Trees, Save the Planet, Make a Choice!

Check out this amazing site I just came across in Mother Earth News! It's called Catalog Choice. It is listed in the "Links I Like" section on the right hand side of my blog page.

In a word, it is good for the forest, good for the planet, good for every living thing and good for helping you control the incoming junk mail clutter constantly invading your home!

It's very simple to use. Go to the site; get a user name/password. Don't worry they won't spam you or sell your name and email address to advertisers!

Go to the Choose Catalog page. I found it easiest to click the browse button and start from "A" and go through the names. Once you find a magazine that “invades" your home just click on it and select a choice as to why you don't want it mailed to you anymore and they will be sent a message to remove you from their mailing list!

I'm inspired and refreshed by this very cool site and I hope you are too! Pass it on to everyone you know! This is a really simple tool that has a big impact on the environment and our lives!

No comments: